Apparently they aren’t out of breath just yet…
runs. All I have to say is: took you long enough. I get it though, you
wanted to be fashionably late right? The Yanks are now 5 back in the WC… how two
wins can change everything. 5 looks a hell of a lot more manageable.
Please let this be the turnaround.
– The Mooooose train made stop number 16 and is still rolling toward 20.
– The creature named Jeter has awakened… avg. is pushing toward .300.
– The future legendary God named A-Rod is still driving them over the fence… this time when the Yanks need the long shot.
– The speed threat named Brett is determined to remain with the team, racking up two more hits today, no sweat.
– The… I got nothing for Cody Ransom… but the newby smacked one out in his first at bat in pinstripes. Kudos.
will be pitching in Scranton in about 20ish minutes from now. If all
goes well, his next start will likely be with the team.
P.S. I don’t know what was with the rhyming…