Yes, I have one.. and here’s what’s swimming in it:
The possibility that A-Rod may have taken steroids since ’03… Hold
on, I need a second [or 38] to digest this… Okay, I’m good. Now, let me say this to all parents: Do not name your
child “Angel” [or Michael] unless you’re sure they won’t turn out to
be a steroid carrying, banned from baseball trainer, who likes to
accompany a recently admitted ‘roid user, along with his recently
blamed cousin, for an entire season, in which the ‘roid user won an
MVP. I’m just saying.
– The possibility that Angel Presinal may have just followed A-Rod around to give him some of MJ’s Secret Stuff.
mean, Alex hasn’t failed a drug test since ’03, and as far as I know,
H20, Flouride, and whatever other chemicals in tap water that manage to
make it through filtering is not illegal [or a drug at all] and it still worked for Bugs
– The question: Does the press realize that they,
in fact, have the same so called “single white woman obsession” with
A-Rod as the one Torre wrote of about Alex with Jeet in The Yankee
Years that they made a big deal of?
– The warm tingly feeling I felt when I read this… Sportmanship.. a beautiful thing.
– The question: Exactly how cool is Nick Swisher?
– The irony in how a guy [Damon] making $13 million this year “can’t pay bills right now“.
– The cold from hell that’s got me trying to remember what it’s like to breathe through your nose.
If my cold doesn’t kill me, I think my continued lack of cable since I
moved to the wackest borough of NYC [take a guess] last week might do
P.P.S. Just read a great article on A-Rod that might lessen the rage people have against him or open a few eyes. Click here for it. Here’s an excerpt:
“I am disappointed in Alex Rodriguez, but I am
frustrated and disgusted with the sanctimonious members of the press,
too many for me to single out individual names, who deal in speculation
and hyperbole and question his sincerity based on theories that are
little more than vapor … or smog, and who dissected every moment of
Rodriguez’s press conference in Tampa — every word, every pause, every
facial expression — looking for an exposed piece of flesh to attack.”
Can I get an amen?