To sum it up simply, I present to you the before shot:
… and the after:
SoOoOo… How ’bout Game 2?
– I seriously need an explanation on the purpose of an off day one game into the season.. Just don’t get it
– The House that Ruth built is checking out.
– Alex really should’ve been at the Oriole Opener.. would of given him the shock of a lifetime hearing someone actually booed louder than him.
– Speaking of… Tex: Give Eutaw Street a souvenir today, will ya?
– In the never ending story of Yankee “drama” [one not involving a stoned dragon… but possibly a drunk one] the next topic is Joba getting caught on tape blabbing away to the officer
who busted him for those DUI charges last October that brought him down from hero level a notch. You can check the vid: here.
the Daily News of course blew it out of proportion, claiming he was
bashing New York, but c’mon… seriously? No big deal. If you think that a New
Yorker wouldn’t hit someone who cuts them off… well, you obviously
haven’t been to the city and/or driven in it, so my advice, plan a trip
to the Big Apple and try it.
Hosting an in-gamer for tonight’s game featuring Chien-Ming Wang and
some guy whose name I can’t even pronounce, much less spell, so stop by
if you can. Will be trying out the Cover It Live software ma-jig again,
so should be easy to comment back & forth. [Oh, and sorry for the delay on the post.. ]